onsdag 11 mars 2015

My Beautiful Life!


My life is great but life is not long we dont have a lot of time to change things but
in order to change things we have to work hard and there is people with no future
wasting time on unimportant things just to impress others while other people sit at
home struggling with their homework. Anyways back to my life, my name is
Ajjo Jordan and i'm 32 years old. I live in beverly hills in a big house. I got three cars
one Lamborghini, one Rolls Royce and a Mercedes SLS, and here is a little picture of
what they look like: 











My favorite car is the Lamborghini but i liked the others ones too
so i bought them as well. None of the less lets continue by talking about my wife.
As you know Im rich and rich people get what they want so yeah i got me a beautiful
wife called Angela Jolie. She is an actor and a model for Victoria Secret. She is 23
years old and she is very lovely. We have two kids, a pair of twins actually and they are
both boys. One of them is called Chino and the other one is called Antuan. They
just turned 18 and we are having a birthday party at my yatcht. Here is what they look
like:


Chino & Antuan


















I bought them a Rolex and a Lambo and by the way its not a big deal for some
teenagers to get a car and a rolex for their birthday. My dad bought me four Rolex's
and 5 Lamborghini's when i was at their age. Its a nice summer day outside. We are
visiting Zlatan Ibrahimovic tomorrow at the eiffel tower and we're taking a trip to Dubai
.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar