torsdag 9 april 2015

A Day In My Life!

So i’ve been getting a lot of requests on writing about a day in my life and here it is folks. First off i wake up in my beautiful house located in Beverly Hills. First thing i do is take a shower and i always do that first in the morning to wake myself up and to feel fresh. After my refreshing shower i dress in my suit and i eat breakfast. Some mornings i have to hurry because i got early meetings at my office but otherwise i start the day in no hurry. There are the shoes that i wear everyday at work: 


I like to wear these because they are very light and they look really nice on my suit. If it doesn’t fit then i wear black ones. But the most important thing i have to make sure in the morning is that my shoes match my suit and obviously they have to fit. After Im done modeling myself i get a hard time choosing witch car i’m gonna drive to work but i always end up choosing the Lamborghini.

This is how my office looks like, as soon as i arrive at work i start working with my papers. When I'm not working i usually sit on my sofa and relax. Sometimes i fall asleep because of all the work i do. Sometimes i invite people in to sit and talk with me and they think that the place looks amazing. I like when people say positive things about my design, style and  creations.

Here is a picture of how my backyard looks like. When its sunny i come outside and take a swim, i invite my friends over so we can chill in the backyard and listen to music. This place is the best place at nights too because you can sit there or in the bubble pool and its quite, you can start thinking about many things. Thats what i like to do in the night.


Here is a picture of my pet and yes it is a real tiger. I like to have a pet with the same properties as me. The tiger is often quite and smart and its known for being a strong and a fashionable pet. People not living in the US might ask, is it legal to have a tiger in the US? My answer is yes, it is but the tiger has to be trained and you need a license. Thank you all for taking your time to read this and i hope you all have a great day, Peace Out!

Resources: www.google.com/bilder  //  None Copyrighted pictures!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar