måndag 6 april 2015

My Interest In Fashion

Whats up guys and girls! Jordan is back with the 3rd post on the blog and Im gonna talk about my interest in fashion. I like to dress nice. Have nice clothes and i like to be fresh. I like to dress in designer clothes like Versace and Ralph Lauren. I like nike Air-Max because they look fashionable. All my clothes are brand. I like fashion in all things, cars, clothes, houses and jewelry. My watches are all rolexes and they cost  a lot. My interest in cars is big too. I like fast and luxury cars like Lamborghini and Rolls Royce. I like to dress in new clothes everyday and i dont like to wear the same thing two days in a row. My bed has to be really soft and so has my pillow too. If we come to the music then i like to listen to Rap and Hiphop. My favorite artist is Tupac Shakur and he is a old-school rapper. I like to listen to him because he sings about real life problems and not only personal problems but also general problems. I hope you guys liked what you red today and i will see you in the next post! Have a wonderful day :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar